5 exercise rules for healthy pregnancy-Exercises that make the expectant mother feel well physically and spiritually; It also decreases low back and back pains, swelling, edema and insomnia problems, especially in this period. People who stay away from inactivity and exercise regularly during pregnancy increase their chances of giving birth and their pains are shortened.
Movement is essential for a more comfortable birth
During pregnancy, walking, swimming, yoga and breathing exercises do not cause any risk for the expectant mother and also help to pass this process healthier and more comfortable. The purpose of the exercises is not to control weight, but to contribute to the birth process of the expectant mother. The point to be considered here is the time to start the exercise and the content of the movements.
Regular exercise will be beneficial for both the expectant mother and the baby within the framework of a doctor-controlled planning. 5 exercise rules for healthy pregnancy
Stop exercising as soon as you feel pain
During pregnancy, exercise times vary between 30 and 45 minutes, with 5 or 10 minutes of breaks. In case of excessive sweating, acceleration in the heartbeat, pain in the waist and abdomen during exercise, movements should be stopped immediately and the doctor should be informed. It is recommended that pregnant women prefer appropriate exercises that will relax them.
Pay attention to the rules of exercise during pregnancy
1. As long as the weather conditions are suitable, it is recommended to do the exercises outdoors.
2. As far as possible, places away from noise and stress are chosen.
3. Exercise period should be long enough not to tire the pregnant woman.
4. The exercise plan may vary depending on the current month. It may be appropriate to perform simpler exercises in the later months of pregnancy.
5. Beginning from the 5th month of pregnancy, exercises on the back and side should be left.